Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Memories

Click for the Memories - Wednesday 5/15 Link List
Today we’re going to share our most memorable diabetes day. You can take this anywhere.... your or your loved one's diagnosis, a bad low, a bad high, a big success, any day that you’d like to share. (Thanks to Jasmine of Silver-Lined for this topic suggestion.)



I have been D just shy of one year and it things have happened oh so fast. At first Dr, thought I had  type 2 but after a few blood test and a trip to an endo. I was DX with type 1 ( yes a GAD65 antibody of 30 and 2 other antibodies will do that ) helping out with a family weekend for children with type 1 diabetes was one of the best thing that has happened this year for me. Getting my pump and CGM was very cool to.  For me it is not a day but where I have come from what I have learned this past year. the people that I have meet the thing I got to do.  How do I pick just one thing in the year I was DX got a pump and a CGM helped out with a camp and learned about something I know very very little about.  

The CGM needle after I insert the needle 

No comments:

Post a Comment