Friday, May 17, 2013

Just like in the movie, today we’re doing a swap. If you could switch chronic diseases, which one would you choose to deal with instead of diabetes? And while we’re considering other chronic conditions, do you think your participation in the DOC has affected how you treat friends and acquaintances with other medical conditions? (Thanks to Jane of Jane K. Dickinson, RN, PhD, CDE and Bob of T Minus Two for this topic suggestion.)

For me I would trade with someone with asthma, I mean if you think about it someone with asthma only need medicine a few times a year. they can do what ever they want and not worry about being to high or to low. the side effect that comes with that, like going blind, kidney disease, and other. oh we were soppiest to trade life's with another chronic diseases not one that we have and learned over the last 17 some odd years how to control it quite well. I believe that God gives us challenges in life and if God feels like I am strong enough to handle this then God must thing I am pretty strong. And to me that is very cool

No comments:

Post a Comment